OFFERS BEST QUALITY CCTV CAMERA AND ALARM SYSTEM INSTALLATION ACROSS WHOLE Kathmandu Area including Bhaktapur & Lalitpur Area
CCTV technology has evolved greatly throughout the years. The new generation of CCTV offers useful features such as voice recognition system, remote viewing access. We will help you to decide where and how to place the cameras suitable to your needs.
CCTV planning is necessary in order to develop detailed equipment and cabling layout plans, blueprints, and wiring diagrams for internal and external security and access control systems, video surveillance and closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems.
- Developing and installing CCTV systems is a time-consuming process.
- It also requires certain knowledge and skills.
- Difficulty of setting video cameras rationally.
- CCTV Angle of View
We help solve our client issue by carefully estimating the CCTV lens focal length and the most suitable location of video cameras to get the necessary image on the screen.
- Choosing the most suitable lenses and positions for camera installation to provide the required parameters of view areas.
- Calculate the horizontal projection sizes of viewing, human detection, identifying and license plate reading areas to draw them on the object plan.
- Measure the view area distortions, arising from natural obstacles.
CCTV Mobile View
Using Technology cameras which empowers greater security systems
Following up with your Internet Service Provider to connect camera system into your phone
Scanning your QR to your phone to connect camera system into your phone
With App, you can view your camera in anywhere and anytime using your phones or devices
To connect to a CCTV camera from your smartphone, connect the CCTV to a power source and download the DMSS app in your smartphone/tablet. Next, scan QR or manually enter the device’s Serial Number using the DMSS app to identify the device.
Then, follow on-screen instructions to connect the device. You’ll also need to connect to your Wi-Fi. And you’re set! For more information, you can refer to User Manual.
Types of CCTV
360° Fisheye Camera
- Ultra-wide angle lens that create dynamic viewing angle including panoramic 180 Degree and 360 Degrees.
- Fisheye capable of saving cost without having to install additional cameras for potential blind spots providing greater awareness.
Dome CCTV Camera
- Build for indoor and outdoor security surveillance which are most commonly used.
- This CCTV camera is convenient to install and have IR night vision.
Sound Audio Camera
- Enhanced CCTV system that has integrated with live sound recording and live visual images.
- The audio CCTV camera is built to be flexible and to be placed anywhere without additional cables or connector.
Features & Support
A good camera installed by us is crucial to capture important and sharp images promptly.
SMART AI VIDEO CAPTURE
Analyze your recorded video and process the data into useful information.
Stay connected wherever you are with your mobile devices.
We provide scheduled maintenance to keep your equipment working at its best.
RELIABLE & EXPERIENCED
Our team are certified in providing planning, installation and maintenance for CCTV Surveillance Camera.
CCTV Installation Project
Our technician deliver CCTV camera planning , wiring, cable management, termination, mounting, angle adjustment and nvr recorder setup.
Get In Touch